Helping people express themselves
> Copywriting & Copy-editing
> Publishing Services
> Content Design & Marketing
> Creative Development
Welcome to my portfolio
I am a versatile communicator with over 25 years copywriting experience across many industry sectors and most media: including sales and corporate literature, web. email, direct marketing, press advertising, editorial, and training material. Including extensive responsibility for overall creative output.
For many years I was also a senior client services executive with strong direct marketing experience, and before that a client-side advertising executive.
- Versatile and experienced communicator with flexible writing style across many industry sectors and most media. Quick assimilation of new information and ideas, with good research abilities
- A generator of ideas able to solve problems creatively and realistically with an understanding and appreciation of the whole communications process
- Strong marketing and commercial background
- Able to adapt to differing environments and develop working relationships quickly with all types of staff
- Confident and persuasive, with developed and practised influencing skills at all levels.
And a couple of kind things people have said
“I have known Paul for many years and have sought his skills in writing for website, emails and leaflets. He is very quick to understand the brief, but not afraid to challenge it. He has a great way with words. He is also a very nice person to work with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.”
Malcolm Pitcher, Founder & Managing Director
In-house Research and Training Limited
and also former client MAN-Volkswagen Trucks
“You organised today with great aplomb on top of all the to-ing and fro-ing of final stories and labels and getting the gallery together – and all as if it was easy – with no stress and nothing but good humour, tact, wit, and professionalism.”
Jane Churchill, Curator and Lead Artist
Two Worlds Exhibitions